Skip to content
- Tell a joke. Or dance. I’m a huge fan – I don’t even care if you can dance or not, if you’re willing to put yourself out there and have a good time. And I love smart humor
- Ha! I get told I look like her when she’s pregnant. I come from Winter Park, Florida which is right by Orlando, so when I was getting into the business and Britney was popular, I think that I was never mistaken for her but I was similar enough that maybe I was one of them. I got very used to people asking for my autograph. But that was more back in Florida, not here.
- You know that’s in question. I have my…you know, high school boys are very stupid. We love you guys, but I don’t think…There’s some questions there. I think that girls pride themselves in high school as being the intellectuals that they’re not, and guys pride themselves on being the mature guys that they’re not. The thing with this movie is that it’s such familiar territory that you kind of draw on that.
- No! I got to live out all of my fantasies through this movie. I’ve never plotted any sort of evil plan to the extent that these girls do. I’d love to say I have, because I think it would be really fun. But I’ve never spent that much time on somebody else.
- I don’t actually walk around in a shirt and a bikini bottom [at home], but I do have a thing for cute underwear. I wear it whenever I go out.
- I’m totally waiting to play a bad*** Kill Bill type. When I did Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, I got to kill a girl, and when I was on Judging Amy, I got to beat the **** out of this girl, and both were so much fun.
- One night I was driving and so infatuated with dipping French fries into my milk shake that I drove right through a stop sign. The cop who pulled me over had no mercy.